Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dear Alex.
I am writing to you about my school in Estonia, Tallinn.
My
school was opened in year 1923. It was first Russian school in town. Since then, our school was renamed 6 times. Back then, lessons were different.
My school is painted white and has five floors. There’s a parking lot outside. My school is very small. Basement floor has a wardrobe. Between basement floor and 1nd floor we have dining room. On each floor there are beautiful big nature paintings. My classmates are kind and friendly. In our school you don’t have to pay for studying
. I don’t like that we don’t have an
sports hall, so we have to do sports outside.
In a library, you can read books or use a computer to search information for lessons.
I am looking forward to hearing from you about your school.
Erik, lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment