Thursday, November 11, 2010




Duties at Home

Normally our family members clean the house once a week. We don't do it together - we do it seperately from each other, when we have some free time.

My mother prepares the meals and does the dishes. She likes cooking. In summer my parents invite some friends and they have dinner in the backyard.

Also, my mother washes the windows.

My mother likes soap making. Natural soap is better because you can change the taste, colour, transparency etc. Also, you can adjust the ingridients for your type of skin.

My father changes electric bulbs that have burnt out. He mows the lawn. Sometimes I help him too. He knows how to repair many things.

Twice a week we invite my grandmother. She plants the flowers and waters them. Sometimes she also helps us preparing the meals.

My parents don't force me to do any household chores, but i help them when I have some free time. I help them with doing the dishes, changing electric bulbs and vacuuming.

In winter, we have to shovel the snow away from the driveway, because the snow tramps down and the road becomes slippery. Usually we do shovel the snow together.

My parents do the shopping when they come back from work, because the shops are on their way.

I think that home duties are boring, but necessary duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment